We Need Your Help!
The 4th Branch NC needs to expand our advocacy network if we want to impact change and make North Carolina’s tax policy fair for ALL government retirees – current and future. With our new website and online advocacy tool, now is the time to grow our ranks. And we need your help.
Consider helping the 4th Branch grow by asking the leadership of your organization how the 4th Branch information can best be shared. Some ways to spread our message and encourage new members to join is by sharing our materials via:
- Email communications
- Print and email newsletters
- Mailed communications
The 4th Branch Toolkit
- Sample Newsletter Content (PDF)
- Why Join the 4th Branch (handout)
- Tax Savings Chart (Image)
- 4th Branch Candidate Letter (Word Document)
- Legislative Briefing (handout)
- Overview of the Bailey Settlement (handout)
- Investing in North Carolina’s Future: The Positive Economic Impact of Extending the Bailey Settlement to All Government Retirees (Study)
- Sample Letter to the Editor (PDF)
- Flyer (PDF) – For posting in common areas in your community